Impact Report 2021-22
Our Impact Report for April 2021 – March 2022 will be ready to view in July. Until then here are our highlights:
We supported 3,007 individuals with their mental health across 21,672 attendances including:
- 8,299 calls and live chats to Guide-Line
- 3,402 attendances at wellbeing groups
- 2,887 attendances at crisis support
- 2,002 sessions of 1:1 support through GPs
- 1,964 calls and visits by volunteer befrienders to people feeling isolated and lonely
- 540 children and young people, aged 8 to 17, supported through 1:1 and group sessions
- 179 people trained to recognise Severe Mental Illnesses
- 80 volunteers supporting our key services and events
- 52 individual voice hearers supported with groups and 1:1s
Impact Report 2020-21
Here is our Impact Report for April 2020 – March 2021 and a quick video from our CEO Helen Davey.
From 2020-21 we supported 3,322 individuals with their mental health across 23,172 attendances including:
In a year like no other, we worked hard to expand and adapt our services to meet the needs of our local communities. We launched a new children and young people’s service, made our Guide-Line service free for all users and began offering an online live chat, and received the brilliant news that we will be the new lead provider for the Youth in Mind partnership.
Printed copies of our impact report and large print versions without images are available by e-mailing [email protected].