Mind in Bradford is looking for an administrator to assist the Office Manager and fulfil the role of frontline communicator with clients, enquiries and visitors to HQ. To provide general administrative support to ensure that daily operations are maintained in an effective, up-to-date and accurate manner.
The role will appeal to those who have experience of a minimum of two years’ experience of working in a busy and demanding office environment and be able to establish and manage effective and efficient administrative support to a team with varying needs and demands. You should also have experience of reception and telephone work and have knowledge of office systems and procedures.
- Salary scale: £9.50 per hour
- Hours: 37 hours – Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm (job share will be considered on hours of Monday to Friday 9am to 1pm and 1pm to 5pm)
- Base: Kenburgh House, 28 Manor Row, Bradford, BD1 4QU with requirement to travel between service locations
- Responsible to: Office Manager
- Annual Leave: 25 days pro-rata
- Pension: We operate a contributory pension scheme which you will be auto-enrolled into (subject to the conditions of the scheme)
- Probationary period: six months
- Closing Date: Midday on 25 October 2021
- Interview Date: 1 November 2021
In the first instance any enquiries to be emailed to [email protected]
Making an application
• CVs will not be accepted.
• Please email your completed application form in word format (as an attachment) to [email protected]
• Please note it is not possible for us to give feedback to non-shortlisted applicants
• Mind in Bradford is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and all successful applicants will be asked to apply (through Mind in Bradford) for an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and a right to work in the UK check.