Fundraising and Development Officer
Are you an experienced fundraiser looking to make a significant social impact through your work?
Do you want to help empower and support people who have experience of mental health issues by contributing to the sustainability of a leading mental health charity?
Mind in Bradford is looking for a skilled Fundraising and Development Officer to lead our community and corporate fundraising strategy in Bradford district and Craven.
We are looking for someone to build on our strong reputation in the local community and develop effective donor relationships and community fundraising, proactively engaging with our local communities to maximise income generation by increasing supporters via fundraising events and appeals.
The role sits within the Business Development Team comprising fundraising, marketing and communications and will therefore feed into wider developments and campaigns to support the overall income generation strategy.
The role will appeal to those who have experience in an events, fundraising and/or business development role and have a good knowledge of mental health issues and wider wellbeing topics.
- Salary scale: Grade 3 – £23,517- £26,585
- Hours: 37 hours – Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm
- Base: currently hybrid working arrangements are in place (home-based and at Mind in Bradford office)
- Responsible to: Business Development Director
- Annual Leave: 25 days pro-rata (plus eight bank holidays)
- Pension: we operate a contributory pension scheme which you will be auto-enrolled into (subject to the conditions of the scheme)
- Probationary period: six months
- Closing Date: 10am on 7 July 2022
- Interview Date: week commencing 11 July 2022
In the first instance, any enquiries to be emailed to [email protected].
Making an application
- CVs will not be accepted.
- Please email your completed application form in word format (as an attachment) to [email protected]
- Please note it is not possible for us to give feedback to non-shortlisted applicants
- Mind in Bradford is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and all successful applicants will be asked to apply (through Mind in Bradford) for an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and a right to work in the UK check.