Children and Young People’s Community Wellbeing Workers
Hours: Multiple posts, either 18.5 or 37 hours per week
Salary: £11.75 per hour
Location: Kenburgh House, 28 Manor Row, Bradford, BD1 4QU
Responsible to: Service Manager
Annual leave: 25 days pro-rata
Closing date: 10am 29th June 2020
Interview date: 14th, 16th and 17th July 2020 (between 9am and 5pm)
This is an exciting new opportunity to join the Mind in Bradford team as a Community Wellbeing Worker (CWW). CWWs will support the development and delivery of Mind in Bradford’s Children’s and Young People’s (CYP) offer.
This programme is a new and innovative approach to improve the wellbeing of young people in Bradford Central Locality who are experiencing mental or emotional wellbeing problems across education, community and youth offending settings. It will provide young people with group and 1:1 support and seeks to enhance the local community support available through upskilling and supporting existing and emerging community groups.
The role will appeal to those who have:
• A positive attitude to people with mental health issues
• A passion to help improve people’s lives
• Energy and resilience to lead and enable change
• A commitment to excellence
In the first instance for any enquiries please call the office on 01274 730 815.
Making an Application
• CVs will not be accepted
• Please email your completed application form in word format (as an attachment) to [email protected]
• Please note it is not possible for us to give feedback to non-shortlisted applicants
• Mind in Bradford is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and children and all successful applicants will be asked to apply (through Mind in Bradford) for an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and a right to work in the UK check