PR & Communications Officer
Salary scale: £28,000 – £31,000 pa
Hours: 37 hours (to include occasional evening and weekend work)
Base: Kenburgh House, 28 Manor Row, Bradford, BD1 4QU with requirement to travel between service locations
Responsible to: Chief Executive Officer
Annual Leave: 25 days pro-rata
Pension: We operate a contributory pension scheme which you will be auto-enrolled into (subject to the conditions of the scheme).
Probationary period: 6 months
Closing Date: 10am on 7 October 2019
Interview Date: 15 October 2019
Mind in Bradford is looking for an exceptional and committed individual to join its team as a PR and Communications Officer. Working with the Chief Executive Officer and the leadership team you will be responsible for helping deliver a strategic PR and Communications programme to:
- support the successful delivery of the Mind in Bradford strategy to promote mental well-being and empower and help people experiencing mental health problems to manage and work towards recovery and fulfilment.
- and to support the implementation of a coherent system wide communication strategy under the Healthy Minds brand.
The role will appeal to those who have:
- a positive attitude to people with mental health issues
- a creative flair and digital know how
- a passion to help improve people’s lives
- a commitment to excellence
Making an Application
- CVs will not be accepted.
- Please email your completed application form in word format (as an attachment) to [email protected]
- Please note it is not possible for us to give feedback to non-shortlisted applicants
- Mind in Bradford is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and all successful applicants will be asked to apply (through Mind in Bradford) for an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and a right to work in the UK check.
- In the first instance any enquiries to be emailed to Asiya Ali (Office Manager) at [email protected]