Recovery Worker (12 hours)
Salary scale: £11.75 per hour
Hours: 12 hours per week (to include weekends and evenings)
Base: Kenburgh House, 28 Manor Row, Bradford, BD1 4QU
Responsible to: Service Manager
Annual Leave: 25 days pro-rata
Pension: We operate a contributory pension scheme which you will be auto enrolled into (subject to the conditions of the scheme).
Probationary period: 6 months
Closing Date: 10am on 25th October 2019
Interview Date: 5th November 2019
Mind in Bradford is looking for a passionate and committed person to work within the evening on our Sanctuary Crisis Support Service. The Sanctuary service is an evening offer as part of the district’s Safe Spaces initiative. Clients are referred by the First Response crisis support line as an alternative to A&E. You will work as part of a team of committed mental health practitioners who offer mostly one-to-one crisis support to clients attending pre-booked appointments at our city centre head office. This is a 365-day-a-year service which is offered from 5pm-1am.
The role will appeal to those who have:
- A positive attitude to people with mental health issues
- A passion to help improve people’s lives
- Energy and resilience to lead and enable change
- A commitment to excellence
Making an Application
- CVs will not be accepted.
- Please email your completed application form in word format (as an attachment) to [email protected]
- Please note it is not possible for us to give feedback to non-shortlisted applicants
- Mind in Bradford is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and all successful applicants will be asked to apply (through Mind in Bradford) for an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and a right to work in the UK check.
- In the first instance any enquiries to be emailed to April-Joy Serrant at [email protected]