Salary scale: £11.75 per hour
Hours: Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 6.30pm-9.30pm (9 hrs per week)
Location: The Ridge Medical Practice, Cousen Road, Bradford BD7 3JX and Picton Medical Practice, Westbourne Green Health Centre, 50 Heaton Road BD8 8RA
Responsible to: Service Manager
Annual Leave: 25 days pro-rata
Pension: We operate a contributory pension scheme which you will be auto-enrolled into (subject to the conditions of the scheme).
Probationary period: 6 months
Closing Date: 10am on 15th November 2019
Interview Date: 21st November 2019
We’re looking for a passionate and committed person to deliver 1:1 interventions within Primary Care settings to individuals seeking support for a broad range of mental health issues. This role plays an important part in developing strong community links across the district and making sure we are connecting with other organisations, promoting services and expanding our reach into the community, leading to better support to our clients.
The role will appeal to those who have:
- A positive attitude to people with mental health issues
- A passion to help improve people’s lives
- Energy and resilience to lead and enable change
- A commitment to excellence
Making an application
- CVs will not be accepted.
- Please email your completed application form in word format (as an attachment) to [email protected]
- Please note it is not possible for us to give feedback to non-shortlisted applicants
- Mind in Bradford is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and all successful applicants will be asked to apply (through Mind in Bradford) for an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and a right to work in the UK check.
In the first instance for any enquiries please call the office on 01274 730815.