Salary scale: £11.75 per hour
Hours: 20 hours per week to include day, evening and weekends
Location: Kenburgh House in Bradford with requirement to travel between service locations.
Responsible to: Service Manager
Annual Leave: 25 days pro-rata
Pension: We operate a contributory pension scheme which you will be auto-enrolled into (subject to the conditions of the scheme).
Probationary period: 6 months
Closing Date: 10am on 18th November 2019
Interview Date: 21st and 22nd November 2019
We’re looking for a passionate and committed person who will support the development and delivery of a district-wide programme of recovery and maintenance focussed activities and groups to a broad range of clients. This role plays an important part in developing strong community links across the district and making sure we are connecting with other organisations, promoting services and expanding our reach into the community, leading to better support to our clients.
The role will appeal to those who have:
- A positive attitude to people with mental health issues
- A passion to help improve people’s lives
- Energy and resilience to lead and enable change
- A commitment to excellence
Making an application
- CVs will not be accepted.
- Please email your completed application form in word format (as an attachment) to [email protected]
- Please note it is not possible for us to give feedback to non-shortlisted applicants
- Mind in Bradford is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and all successful applicants will be asked to apply (through Mind in Bradford) for an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and a right to work in the UK check.
In the first instance any enquiries to be emailed to Philip Woodward at [email protected]