Are you dedicated to creating a positive impact in the lives of individuals facing mental health challenges?
Join us in our mission to create a brighter future for the mental health and well-being of our community. Your dedication can make a real difference. Let’s work together to empower individuals and build a healthier, happier community.
Purpose of the post
Mind in Bradford is looking for dedicated individuals committed to delivering high-quality mental health care and support across two services (SMI-LE & Personal Health Budget).
You will complete 1- 1 Support for Adults facing mild to moderate mental health challenges. The job requires some traveling within the (Bradford, Airedale, Wharfedale or Craven) to meet clients. Also make purchases to support clients needs.
This role will appeal to those who have:
- Experience in mental health and social support for adults
- Awareness of local community resources and services
- Critical thinking and problem-solving
- Ability to work collaboratively with other professionals
- Efficiently managing time to balance caseloads and administrative tasks
- Able to work independently and as part of an innovative team
- Actively listening and offering empathetic support
What we offer
Responsible to: Service Manager
Location: Bradford with requirement to travel within (Bradford, Airedale, Wharfedale or Craven). Hybrid working available
Salary: £12.00 – £13.14 per hour (£21,840 -£23,914.80per annum)
Hours: 35 hrs – SMILE 15 hrs / PHB 20 hrs
Contract: Temporary for 12 months with the potential for extension, dependent on funding.
Annual Leave: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
Probationary period: 6 months
Closing Date: 5pm- Sun 25th February 2024
Interview Date: Tuesday 12th March 2024
- Clinical supervision to staff
- Staff engagement forums
- Casual Dress
- Hybrid Working available for some roles
- Supportive management team who are committed to enhancing staff wellbeing
- Opportunities for progression and development
- Employee Assistance Programme Inc. payment towards healthcare expenses, access to GP appointments
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Holiday allowance 25 days plus Bank Holidays (pro rata) increasing to 28 days plus Bank holidays with service
- We operate a 4% contributory pension scheme which you will be auto enrolled into (subject to the conditions of the scheme)
It is Mind in Bradford’s policy to make reasonable adjustments to enable those with disabilities to undertake the above.
In the first instance any enquiries to be emailed to [email protected]
Making an application
- Please send an up to date CV along with a covering letter outlining your experience and knowledge linking this to the Job Description and Person Specification to [email protected]
- Please note it is not possible for us to give feedback to non-shortlisted applicants
- Mind in Bradford is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and all successful applicants will be asked to apply (through Mind in Bradford) for an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and a right to work in the UK check.
Join our mailing list
To hear all about Mind in Bradford’s services, events, latest news and how you can get involved in our projects and fundraising activities, please fill in the form below.