Learn to spot the signs of mental ill health and provide support
If you’re looking to develop skills in identifying mental ill health in a person and
understanding how to support people experiencing mental health difficulties this course is for you.
This 2-day course trains you as a Mental Health First Aider, giving you:
- An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support – whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix
On completion delegates will receive a certificate of attendance to say you are a Mental Health First Aider (MHFA).
Course duration: Two full
days from 9am-5pm
Delegate numbers: 8-15
Cost: Request a quote (Charity rates available)
Delivery method: In-person at
your organisation or online