Recovery Worker (Sanctuary)
Mind in Bradford is looking for a passionate and committed individual to join our team of Recovery Workers offering out of hours evening mental health support as part of our crisis service, Sanctuary.
The role will appeal to those who have experience of working in a mental health setting with adults or young adults and are able to work both independently and as part of a team. You should be confident at managing challenging situations and passionate about encouraging clients to achieve positive changes in their lives. You should have an understanding of the current issues those with mental health conditions may face, and excellent IT skills are essential to record and maintain client records. It is expected that you will have an understanding of other organisations across the Bradford District that can support our clients.
- Salary scale: £11.87 per hour
- Hours: 21 hours per week, shifts will be 18:00 – 01:00. Flexible working each week, weekend work included. This will be a fixed-term post until 31 March 2022.
- Base: Kenburgh House, 28 Manor Row, BD1 4QU.
- Responsible to: Service Manager
- Pension: We operate a contributory pension scheme which you will be auto-enrolled into (subject to the conditions of the scheme).
- Probationary period: 6 months
- Closing Date: 10am on 29 September
- Interview Date: Monday 11 October
In the first instance any enquiries to be emailed to [email protected]
Making an application
• CVs will not be accepted.
• Please email your completed application form in word format (as an attachment) to [email protected]
• Please note it is not possible for us to give feedback to non-shortlisted applicants
• Mind in Bradford is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and all successful applicants will be asked to apply (through Mind in Bradford) for an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and a right to work in the UK check.