Mind in Bradford is looking for a driven and committed individual to support one of our Service Managers to lead the provision of safe, effective and high-quality services to our clients. The post will play a key function in the operational coordination of our services; providing line management and oversight of day to day delivery of the services listed below.
We are recruiting a 30-hour permanent post supporting our Guide-Line, Wellbeing and Hearing Voices services
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with experience of line managing, ideally within a health or social care setting. You should be very comfortable working with data and monitoring, have excellent literacy skills, and be able to establish positive relationships with clients, team members and other key stakeholders. You must be able to work flexibly as the role requires.
- Salary scale: £23,000 – £26,000 pa pro-rata
- Hours: 30 hours per week
- Base: Kenburgh House, 28 Manor Row, Bradford, BD1 4QU
- Closing: 12 noon, Monday 14 June 2021
- Interviews: Thursday 24 June 2021
Making an Application
• CVs will not be accepted.
• Please email your completed application form in word format (as an attachment) to [email protected]
• Please note it is not possible for us to give feedback to non-shortlisted applicants
• Mind in Bradford is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and all successful applicants will be asked to apply (through Mind in Bradford) for an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and a right to work in the UK check.