Nobody should face a mental health problem alone.
Last year Mind in Bradford supported over 13,000 adults, young people and children with their mental health.
Thanks to support from people like you we kept our services running through a difficult time and adapted to meet the rising demand. But there is much more to be done.
Did you know that Bradford is the youngest city in the UK? 25% of Bradford’s population is under the age of 18.
We recently had to make the tough decision to close the waiting list to our Children and Young People’s service Know Your Mind which supports young people like Nadia aged 8 to 19.
Play the video to hear Nadia’s story or read it here.
Help us raise £15,000 by Christmas Eve so we can help more people like Nadia.
I have stopped self-harming and no longer have suicidal thoughts. I feel more positive about my future and what’s possible for me.
Nadia, Know Your Mind client
Help us to raise £15,000 by Christmas Eve!
£15,000 could fund over 1,090 calls to Guide-Line, over 540 crisis support sessions or 68 children and young people could get 8-weeks of 1:1 support with Know Your Mind.
Check out our virtual Christmas tree to see our fundraising totaliser, read our community donation messages and find out more about this years’ fantastic business sponsors.
What your donation could do
£15 could fund a confidential phone call or live chat for someone needing emotional support (Guide-Line).
£100 could fund a crisis support session for four people experiencing mental health distress (Safe Spaces).
£1,000 could fund 8-weeks of one-to-one support for five young people with a Wellbeing Worker (Know Your Mind).
Could your business sponsor our winter appeal?
Make a difference this Christmas by sponsoring a bauble on our Christmas tree before 25th December.
This Winter we want to raise £15,000 towards running our free mental health services for everyone in Bradford District and Craven.
To sponsor a bauble on our virtual tree donate £500, £1,500 or £3,000 to our appeal.
- Brand promotion on Mind in Bradford’s virtual Christmas Tree
- A dedicated webpage to promote your organisation and values around mental health
- A photo opportunity at your organisation with our giant bauble to promote your donation
- Brand promotion through Mind in Bradford’s social media accounts of 10,000+ followers
- Lifetime access for you and your employees to our bitesize recorded training workshops for Stress Awareness and Seasonal Mood Changes (SAD)
• A 30-minute online Stress Awareness Workshop delivered by our trainer for up to 100 employees
- A 1.5 hour Stress Awareness Workshop delivered online for up to 100 employees or in-person for up to 16 employees
Download our Winter Appeal sponsor pack to find out more.
Join our supporter mailing list
Stay in touch with your local mental health charity by signing up to our newsletter. Sign up below.
You can unsubscribe at any time.