Wellbeing Training Lead
As Wellbeing Training Lead you will have the primary purpose to deliver training to public and private sector clients. There will also be the requirements of account managing clients, sales growth and supporting with new product development including designing, developing and enhancing training packages. A good knowledge of mental health issues and wellbeing topics is essential. The ideal candidate should have a strong personal desire to combat the stigma associated to mental health in organisations and be able to demonstrate this.
The role will appeal to those who have:
• A positive attitude to people with mental health issues
• Energy and resilience to lead and enable change
• A commitment to excellence
Salary scale: £24,035 – £26, 035 pro rata per annum
Hours: 37 hours per week
Location: on client sites when possible or home/office-based virtual delivery
Responsible to: Business Development Director
Annual Leave: 25 days pro-rata
Contract: fixed-term (12 months)
Closing Date: 12 noon on Tuesday 13 April 2021
Interview Date: Wednesday 21 April 2021
In the first instance for any enquiries please call the office on 01274 730815.
Making an Application
• CVs will not be accepted.
• Please email your completed application form in word format (as an attachment) to [email protected]
• Please note it is not possible for us to give feedback to non-shortlisted applicants.
• Mind in Bradford is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and all successful applicants will be asked to apply (through Mind in Bradford) for an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and a right to work in the UK check.