Work for a Mindful Employer
Mind in Bradford is signed up to the Charter for Employers Positive about Mental Health and is registered as a Mindful Employer. This shows our commitment to creating a supportive and open culture, where staff feel able to talk about mental health confidently and aspire to appropriately support the mental wellbeing of all staff.
Join a team passionate about mental health
- Understanding, celebrating uniqueness and respecting all;
reaching out, engaging and helping people feel safe.
- For example, we are targeting our visibility to certain underrepresented audiences (men, CYP and BAME communities).
- Working together for a shared purpose; working together to
make the biggest positive difference.
- For example, we want to work more closely with organisations
across the wider system (statutory, VCS, media, Mind network).
- Being kind and compassionate; listening to / valuing people
- For example, we aim to maximise the positive impact of our services for people and carry the voice of our clients by taking a person-centred approach.
- Making the biggest positive difference; listening and being
creative to make the biggest positive difference
- For example, we want to extend awareness, range and reach of
all our services.
- Making things possible; giving hope and resources to make
- For example, we will work with communities to empower people
with the skills, tools and confidence for better mental wellbeing.