We support everyone in Bradford District and Craven with their mental health and wellbeing.
Get the support you need every day of the year with our range of mental health services:
- Talk to us over the phone or online from 8am – midnight
- Join our weekly wellbeing and recovery groups for adults (18+)
- If you’re in mental health distress, we can provide provide urgent support
- Explore our groups and 1:1 support for children and young people aged 5-25
- Book up to three appointments with a Mind Recovery Worker with your local GP
Explore our full range of services here:
Last year we supported 13,939 individuals with their mental health and wellbeing including
- 9,353 wellbeing assistant completions on the Healthy Minds Website
- 3,679 attendances at recovery and wellbeing groups
- 4,365 crisis support crisis support sessions provided by Safe Spaces
To find out more about our services and hear from the clients supported by them in the last year read our latest Impact Report for 2022-23.
Helen Davey, CEO introduces our latest Impact Report
Funders and awards
Your local Mind is part of a network
- Mind in Bradford are part of a network of 100 local minds across England and Wales.
- We’ve been awarded the Mind Quality Mark, which means we work to the high standards set out by the national charity.
- We are completely self-funded and our services are tailored to the local area to support Bradford district’s mental health.
- We rely on the support of our local community, council and government to fund our mental health services which are free to use.
Join our monthly mailing list
Stay in touch with your local mental health charity by signing up to our newsletter.
Sign up below.
You can unsubscribe at any time.