What is a Tea ‘n’ Talk group?
These groups are for anyone to pull up a seat, with a drink and have a natter with others.
Who can attend?
Anyone! Whether you are on your own, with a friend, with a person you care for, a parent with a baby/ young child, young or older – all are welcome.
Do I need to book before I attend?
No, you do not need to book, just come along – look for the Tea ‘n’ Talk table signs and pull up a seat.
Where can I find my nearest Tea ‘n’ Talk group?
Cake’ole (Bradford BD1)
- First Saturday of every month
The Thornbury Centre (Bradford BD3)
- Every Monday
- Urdu/Punjabi speakers
Manningham Mills (Bradford BD9)
- First Wednesday of every month
City Hub, Daisy House Farm (Bradford BD9)
- 4th Friday of every month
Idle Lounge Coffee House (Idle BD10)
- First Tuesday of every month
The Bothy (Shipley BD18)
- Second Wednesday of every month
Morrisons Cafe (Skipton BD23)
- Third Monday of every month
The Soroptimist Rooms (Skipton BD23)
- Third Saturday of every month
Glusburn Institute Community & Arts Centre (Glusburn BD20 8FQ)
- First Monday of every month