Help shape the future of Mind in Bradford’s services
Mind in Bradford provide mental health services to everyone in Bradford District and Craven. Every four years we create a strategy to make sure that we are developing and evolving our services to meet the needs of our local communities and clients.
We want to hear from everyone whether you have used our services before or have never accessed mental health support from Mind in Bradford.
This survey should take no more than 10 minutes to complete but your views will help shape our strategy for the next four years.
Please select the survey that applies to you:
This survey will close on Friday 22nd September.
Why are my views important?
Our current 2021-2024 Strategy was developed with input from clients and the general public.
It is very important that we have a strategy in place that is co-developed with the people we are here to support. It helps us to stay on track and develop our services to the needs of Bradford District and Craven.
Since launching our current strategy Mind in Bradford has:
- supported more people in more places year on year
- established a strong Children’s and Young people’s support offer (Youth in Mind)
- developed a strong partnership working approach across our services such as SMI-LE and Safe Spaces
- grown and improved the diversity of our workforce and services
- consistently contributed to system wide strategic and operational groups to help connect and influence services to better meet the needs of people
What would you like us to be celebrating in 2028?
Complete the short survey to let us know.
Share your experience of mental health support
Have you or someone you know used NHS-funded mental health services in West Yorkshire?