Relief Worker (all services)
Mind in Bradford is looking for passionate and committed individuals for this post, which involves providing relief cover for our Wellbeing, Guide-Line, Hearing Voices, Safe Spaces, Extended Access, WISHH Social Prescribing and Know Your Mind services.
The role will appeal to those who have experience of working to support people who are struggling with their mental health. Candidates should be confident in working both independently and as part of a team. You should be passionate about encouraging clients to achieve positive changes in their lives, and have an understanding of the current challenges those with mental health needs may face. Excellent IT skills are essential to record and maintain client records. It is expected that you will have an understanding of other organisations across the Bradford District that can support our clients, and you will have the ability to work flexibly.
What we offer
- Salary scale: £11.87 per hour
- Hours: zero hours contract (to include evening and weekend work)
- Base: Kenburgh House, 28 Manor Row, Bradford, BD1 4QU with requirement to travel between service locations when required
- Responsible to: Service Manager
- Pension: we operate a contributory pension scheme which you will be auto-enrolled into (subject to the conditions of the scheme).
- Probationary period: six months
- Interview Date: TBC
In the first instance any enquiries should be directed to [email protected].
Making an application
• Please send an up-to-date CV along with a covering letter outlining your experience and knowledge linking this to the job description and person specification to [email protected]
• Please note it is not possible for us to give feedback to non-shortlisted applicants
• Mind in Bradford is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and all successful applicants will be asked to apply (through Mind in Bradford) for an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and a right to work in the UK check.