New support programme for our volunteers
We are kicking off Volunteers’ Week 2021 (1-7June) by introducing a new Health Assured support programme for our volunteers.
Health Assured is an assistance programme designed to help people deal with personal and professional problems that could be affecting their home life or work life, health, and general wellbeing.
The service provides a complete support network that offers expert advice and compassionate guidance 24/7, covering a wide range of issues. It provides reactive support when someone needs it as well as proactive and preventative support to deliver the best possible outcomes.
Health Assured will:
- Support our volunteers with physical, emotional and wellbeing resources
- Offer counselling sessions
- Provide an easy-to-access application on mobile phone or online
- Offer online training programmes & factsheets
- Offer a free 24/7 confidential help-line.
Volunteer Coordinator Donna said: “We are proud to launch a new Health Assured Plan for our volunteers. Their wellbeing is paramount to us and we really want all our volunteers to feel valued and supported.”
To find out more about volunteering with Mind in Bradford please click here.
Author: Hollie Griss
Posted on: 1st June 2021