Multicoloured Monday 2023
We’ve all heard of ‘Blue Monday’, but we’re here to to debunk the myth and stand together to say that a good or bad day can happen at any time – and that’s okay!
The third Monday of January if often referred to as ‘the hardest day of the year’, but we at Mind in Bradford know that this is a myth! So, we like to mark the day in a different, slightly more vibrant way – Multicoloured Monday!
So why not join us and fill your day with colour, however you spend it?
- Wear your brightest outfit and share a selfie. Be that to work, to the gym or just being at home – show us your colours!
- Have a bake-sale at work or school to raise funds AND awareness for Mind in Bradford. Who doesn’t love rainbow sprinkles?
- If your furry friend is happy to play dress-up, grab their favourite brightly coloured costume and share it with the world
- Rainbow Raffle anyone? Get 7 prizes to represent the 7 colours of the rainbow and see how much money you can raise selling tickets to win!
- Liven up your Zoom and Teams meetings – either by wearing bright clothes or using the virtual background feature and filling it with colour! Take a screenshot and share it with us
- Post a pic that features your favourite colour or your favourite colourful object and tag friends to join in too
However you choose to brighten up your day, let’s flood social media with colour and help make mental health everyone’s business! Remember to tag Mind in Bradford and use #MulticolouredMonday.
Support Mind in Bradford this Multicoloured Monday
To support the work we do in providing vital support to people in and around Bradford District with mental health difficulties please consider making a donation.
If you’d like to fundraise for us then set-up your individual or team page here:
Posted on: 11th January 2023